You Can't Take Me, I'm Free.

Monday 7 May 2018

I'm so lucky to have you.


We all have that special person we can’t imagine living without. Here are some I’m lucky to have you quote to celebrate these special people.





  • When you finally find the right guy.
  • I can't believe what I found in you...
  • Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.
  • You can see it in the way they look at you...
  • You deserve to be with someone who looks at you every single day like they've won the lottery and have the whole world in front of them.
  • How can I be this lucky?
  • Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky!
  • You complete me.
  • When I'm with you, I'm invisible.
  • You're perfect for me.
  • All in one package
  • I have a best friend, boyfriend, true love, and I am lucky.
  • They're all the same person.
  • You are all I want.
  • I want you so bad.
  • I want no one else but you.
  • 8 Billion people on this planet and you is the only one I want.
  • One of my favorite quotes, I am so lucky to have you.
  • Someone who makes an effort to have you in their life is someone who doesn't want to lose you.
  • You light up my day.
  • You have made my life better.
  • You are my world.
  • You are the best thing that ever happened in my life.





Quotes About How Lucky I am To Have You

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2019 A Day In Life : Creating Your Own Fantasy ! >> MaiusMay