You Can't Take Me, I'm Free.

Sunday 6 May 2018

Doggie Quotes



The following dog quotes include messages about dog loyalty and friendship, inspirational sentiments about our canine friends, and quotes that say just how much we love our dogs.

  • “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.”– Orhan Pamuk

  • “Dogs’ lives are too short. Their only fault, really.” – Agnes Sligh Turnbull 

  • “When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are. The dog is not judging you.” – Eckhart Tolle

  • “What do dogs do on their day off? Can’t lie around – that’s their job.” – George Carlin

  • “No matter how you’re feeling, a little dog gonna love you.” – Waka Flocka Flame

  • “I don’t understand people who don’t touch their pets. Their cat or dog is called a pet for a reason.” – Jarod Kintz

  • “There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog” – Konrad Lorenz

  • “The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” – Charles De Gaulle

  • “Dogs have boundless enthusiasm but no sense of shame. I should have a dog as a life coach.” – Moby

  • “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras 

  • “Dogs never bite me. Just Humans” – Marilyn Monroe

  • “Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.” – Elizabeth Taylor




Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2019 A Day In Life : Creating Your Own Fantasy ! >> MaiusMay