You Can't Take Me, I'm Free.

Saturday 23 February 2019

MUH'MUH



MuhMuh : Be your own Hero!







Actually, This is my first time drawing an animated GIFT since I graduated from high-school. I like to read short comics, not a big fan of long paragraphs cause it makes me so sleepy while reading it. I'm not really sure when did I start to like drawing (I was so bad at drawing when I was young) and it's still not that great but yeah keep on practicing! 
I hope it will get better :)

After I've met a Korean illustrator at my work, it definitely changed my mind to follow my childhood dreams again, so I bought a cheap drawing tablet to practice my drawing skill, learn how to draw comics, cartoons and other's stuff. 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2019 A Day In Life : Creating Your Own Fantasy ! >> MaiusMay