You Can't Take Me, I'm Free.

Wednesday 1 May 2013

18 Thank You Messages To Your Love.

Words of Appreciation for someone you love. Saying thank you is a simple and often overlooked way to show someone how much they mean to you. Do let them know that you appreciate whatever they have done for you? These are the best message to say "Thank You"



Love Appreciation Messages for Him or Her (Thank you messages because you deserve it)


1. No one in this world can get our relationship
and no one could understand me better than you.


2. Your love brings tears to my face but I weep and I feel loved the more. I weep because I was lost and you found me. Thank you so much for all you've done, I love you.


3. I have had more than enough. I have been loved so much by you. And I wish I could return the favor. Thank you so much for loving me this way.


4.I love you so much. Thank you, baby. for all the love you gave me.


5. After coming into my life, you have given me all the happiness in the world.
You mean everything to me.


6. You have no idea how I feel when you are around me.
Thank you for being by my side every time I needed you.


7. I will never find words to explain how much I appreciate you.


8. I Love You and just want to be with you for the rest of my life.


9. I am the luckiest girlfriend on the earth because I have a boyfriend like you.


10. You are my everything. Thank you for giving me such a beautiful life.


11. Not many people can do what you do for me. Not many people can love and care for me this way. I must have been favored to have someone like you. You are so special to me. Thank you for it all.


12. Thanks for always being there for me. You are my partner, lover and my best friend.
I love you so much. Thank you so much for everything.


13. I could never thank you enough for what you have done for me all my life.
I appreciate you. You are the best boyfriend in the whole world.


14. Can't you see that love is true with you? You just have to check my heart and you will see all the truth. Yes, your love is true and real.


15. Thanks are not enough to balance out what you have done for me.


16. I hope that one day I will find some words to adore you and to tell you how much I love you.


17. Thank you for all you have given. Thank you for how lovely you have proven to be. You are more than a thousand friends to me. Thank you, thank you, I am blessed!


18. If I never met you, I wouldn't know that love is real. You changed all about me that and I appear gorgeous! I couldn't have been this great without you. I want to love you forever, that is my choice.



Your turn: Is there someone in your life who deserves a thank you today? Share this thank you note with them.



Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2019 A Day In Life : Creating Your Own Fantasy ! >> MaiusMay